I changed the name of my Meetup from North York Seniors Discussion Group
to Small Talk.

I have learned several things over the couple of months that I've been doing this.

1. Don't make your group name too specific since this will limit your audience.

2. It's like fishing.  Sometimes the fish bite and sometimes they don't. 
    Just take it as it comes, eventually, the fish will start biting again.

3. Learn to listen!


Here's the link to my online chat group

https://www.meetup.com/discussion-meetup-group/

Comments

Sonia Brock said…
My Meetup group attracted mainly folks trying to get me into their Meetup groups.
After a short trial run, I opted out of running my own Meetup group.
Costs nothing to join a group and folks, therefore, figure it's worth nothing to them.

Popular posts from this blog